If you would like to apply for a place, please download the application form below, complete and email back to us at email@example.com or by post.
Alternatively, you can apply for a place via UCAS Progess (providing your current school has access).
- Send in your completed application (via website, UCAS Progress, email or post)
- We will acknowledge your application on receipt
- We will invite you in for a short interview to discuss subject choices, career plans etc
- If you meet our criteria, we will offer a conditional place – dependant on you achieving the required entry grades in your GCSEs
- We will invite you to come to the Academy to enrol on the day you get your GCSE results. Assuming you have met the entry requirements we will enrol you in the sixth form
- We will invite you to an induction day
- You begin at Ark St Alban's sixth form
Enrollment on GCSE Results Day
Students enrolling to the Sixth Form on GCSE results day need to bring:
- A copy of their GCSE results
- Their most recent school report, including their Year 11 attendance
- An official ID document – ideally a passport