Uniform, Equipment and School Planner
- School blazer, school jumper, school tie
- White cotton shirt with buttons up to the collar
- Plain black unpleated skirt (below the knee)
- Plain black trousers
- Black tights or socks
- Plain black headscarf (no other colour, lace or adornment)
- No jewellery allowed (except a single stud in each ear and a simple, small, flat ring on each hand.
- Haircuts should be sensible and appropriate (shaven heads, hair dyed unnatural colours or other attention-seeking hairstyles are not appropriate).
- No Lipstick, eyeliner or other make-up. A light foundation is acceptable.
- Shoes should be plain black and without logos, adornments, patterns or markings of any kind.
- Hoodies or non academy jumpers are not allowed within the building
- Outdoor coats must be removed on entering the building.
- 2 pens (black)
- 2 pencils
- Ruler, rubber and sharpener
- Protractor and compass
- Scientific Calculator
- A reading book should be carried in your bag at all times
Your planner is a place to:
- record EVERY Independent Practice
- record your attendance and punctuality
- record all your achievements and extra curricular commitments
- record all detentions you receive
- be signed and reviewed by you, your form tutor and your parent or guardian every week